Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Heading Back Home For Diwali

Hi guys,
I am back again to blogging, days in Gujarat is very good, its unbelievable that people here are concentrating on business and being entrepreneurs than being employed under an employer, think i saw a person ordinary man with just secondary school pass out is trading online. Here i learnt about the true meaning of entrepreneurship, check it out with "3 mistakes of my life" some lines regarding the business and culture in Gujarat, then after many obstacles and criticises i started strumming the Guitar, It was started on 27th September on vijayadhasami and auspicious day to learn any new art.I miss many good tamil movies, U people, My home and family. i am running for my progress with out seeing my watch,i work in shifts confused with timings,doing week long work,Even today i am doing my Night and next days first shift together with a brush, paste and face wash in my bag.My only sad thing is i am learning Hindi and Gujarati,since i am in shift i am most of the time alone in room, worst case no one to speak. i confused all languages and i am going crazy. Mein Pagal gaya.. ha ha ha. its good to go mad in a good way. I am taking of to TN today at 7 Pm, catch u up soon Guys.


Happy Diwali.

No comments:

Post a Comment