Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Night Shift

Hi Guys,
I am back, after i got settled with my job i was posted in VPCL Refiney Power plant and projects, the day came which i expected,to test my nocturnality, i am assigned with a week's duty in night shift, this is my first day, i managed to be wake till 2 am but i felt my eyes droop and drowsy, i slipped in some places bcos of sleep, then i found i am not really nocturnal in the work place. i had tea and some snacks to get some energy. After 4 am that is now when i wrote this blog, i lost my sleepy feeling, i felt active and energetic. the day one over still 4 more days r there for this tough acid test. I am eager to know the result of it.

"change is the only thing which never changes"

I am finding chage within the change.


Have a Great Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment