Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mumbai Meri Jaan


When things were going smooth during my days in Jamnagar, I got a call for a better opportunity for India’s biggest power project from M/s TATA POWER Ltd. As I am also an ordinary man who is aiming for every chance of betterment in career. At last I cleared the telephonic discussion and I was asked to come to Mumbai for next level. I have booked tickets with help of a good travel agent. Luckily I planned my leave before I got the call; I started from Jamnagar to Mumbai on 27 DEC, 2009 by Indian. Reached Airport with high temperature and running nose because of fever, I am the last passenger to board. I managed time because airport is in my road. Reached Mumbai! I have felt it when the flights door has been open foul odour from the garbage and drainage of slums alongside of Mumbai Airport entering the plane. Immediately after I reached the guest house I got 2 companions from BALCO and started to roam in the streets of Mumbai visited Gate Way of India, Opposite of Taj Mahal Palace & Towers Hotel, Dalal Street Marine Drive, Sea Link and Nariman Point. Marine Drive called as Queens Necklace of Arabian Sea is beautiful when seen both from land and sky.Mumbai is much more greater than any city in India. Returned to room at 9 pm , With running nose and fever I didn’t prepare for next day’s interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment