Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Goodtimes in Orange City


My trip to the Orange City:

Last month from November 10th to 21st I went for my training in Nagpur, The trip was wonderful. When we entered the city, we were greeted by the city bill board in the railway station saying “Welcome to the orange City of India”, oranges are cheaper but it was not as good as I imagined (may be out of season), I had spent all my money in eating, going on party(understand..) and purchasing. The city quite neat and clean than chennai being a small city it has full underground drainage and properly planned roads. Even though it has good roads, but god only saves the people from accidents, no one in the city respect traffic rules the traffic policemen being a spectator of the rule breakers, Then I want to say an important thing it is true that there is a mallu in every right corner of the world, in this please add tamilians too. The haldirams Nagpur is the head of its unit and the shop is good and rasagulla is great in haldirams. The Northindians have the habit of chewing paan and gutka, worst thing is even educated people who they look decent chew and spit the pan wherever they sit, even the professors who took class for me had paan in a small bag and keep on chewing them. I and my friends did have sweet paan only after the dinner. Maharashtra is also suffering from power crisis; we had class for only 4hrs a day, oh what a sad story power training institute suffering in short of power. We roam around the city lot of good looking girls, we 8 guys went for a park that is meant for couples, we were out soon since we don’t have a pair and situation there is sounding very romantic. In between we had holidays we went to two movies in the good chain of multiplex named Cinemax.

Managed to get auto and things we need from shop by the Hindi which I know very little.

The Funny Trial:

I must say a funny story I asked an auto driver  for going to a mall about 10 km, he asked for “ek sow rupaya ka panch lok “ I asked for “pachis rupaya ka panch lok (I really meant for Rs 50) ”, he replied that better u can go by walking that’s what I understood , later we called for another auto and he somewhat knew Tamil he is a Sikh I asked the same to him then he said “ I can’t come for pachis and it meant Rs 25 and  then he said that he said u guys are saying 25 instead of 50 , we said yes” and then we came to know that Pachas is for Rs 50 , we all laughed at our my mistake , thank god I learnt some numbers in Hindi .

The movies in cinemax:

Quantum of Solace: I expected more from this movie, even though it was in hindi I wanted to watch, but everything is waste including the story narration, only the Heroine Olga Kurylenko, first car chase and fight is good, it is not like a bond movie, Daniel Craig is good in action stunts but very poor in romance (a bond identity). Movie is average.

Dostana: Good movie to enjoy with friends (only), not to speak anything about the subject it handled but really the comedy and music is good. Especially Priyanka is very gorgeous and sexy. Movie is good

The worst thing what we faced in the train:

Eunuchs – The people born out of god’s mistake. What we normal human thinks when we come across a Eunuch. We may feel pity about them, some incidents may make annoy, yes the reality is this they are also people but they make them self different from others by their activities. Few bad fruits spoil the wine; the same few eunuchs spoil the whole life of others too. They come across the passengers in the train forcibly getting money from them speaking bad words, will the Indian railway look after it ?, and how the people will tolerate this. Then how can the normal people show sympathy over them, I see there is something wrong in the fundamental of the Indian society. The government and NGO’s must give an alternate life for them and improve their living.  Whatever the government do, we cannot change some people who are used to it and make them self lazy do not work but they need money for living. I think one third of the Indian population live like this. This is very bad and shame of our country.

The Greatest saying " No Power Is Dangerous Than No power" by Dr.Homi.j.Baba apt one for the present situation in India. 


No comments:

Post a Comment